How to Hire the Best Car Accident Attorney in Fort Lauderdale
The Car Accident Lawyer as a traffic accident attorney, Fort Lauderdale has no better attorney than Ken M. Frankel. At our law offices, we understand that personal injury is more than a legal problem, it is something that can affect every aspect of your life. Make sure you choose an attorney that not only has experience, but the commitment and determination needed to help you find a resolution. If you have suffered an injury, know that we will be here when you need us most. When you work with our law firm, you will be treated like a client, not a customer. We will develop a relationship with you where you can feel comfortable and trust that we will provide you with reliable legal advice, open communication, and unyielding support from your very first consultation until your case has concluded.
Your Number One Traffic Accident Law Firm, Fort Lauderdale
for medical bills, lost income, future lost earnings, property damage, and pain and suffering.
You need an auto accident attorney, Ft Lauderdale being where the accident took place. Here are some dos and don’ts.
- Do not give a recorded statement to any insurance company without the advice of an experienced traffic accident lawyer.
- Immediately get admission in a medical facility. No matter how minor your accident injuries may seem it’s important to see a doctor in the first 14 days after your Car Accident Lawyer. Some symptoms may not appear for days or weeks, and medical treatment can help prevent your injuries from getting worse.
- Record and Preserve Evidence. Hire a Lawyer as soon as possible after your Car Accident Lawyer before important details become unclear. This will help preserve evidence and
- Document witness statements. draw a diagram of the accident scene. If possible, take photographs of the vehicles involved in the crash.
- Avoid talking to anyone else without consulting your attorney. Misquotation and leak of crucial information to the third party can make your case weak.
Car Accident Lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
he seat of Broward County, Fort Lauderdale incorporated in 1911, owing its early growth to Henry Flagler’s Florida East Coast Railway. The largest city in Broward County, Fort Lauderdale’s scenic water locales have earned it the name Venice of America. The city’s population numbers nearly 180,000 and its proximity to Miami makes it one of Florida’s most popular resort cities. Official figures place the number of convention-bound visitors to Fort Lauderdale, alone, at 10 million annually.
From its picturesque beaches to the shops of Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale attracts vacationers and business travelers from all parts of the world. The Fort Lauderdale car accident attorneys at Freeman Injury Law, know how much our area has to offer when it comes to shopping, dining, entertainment, and cultural amenities. We also know that visitors swell the number of people on local roads, and that drivers unfamiliar with the area can run into trouble easily.
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, you can find yourself in confusing and frightening circumstances. Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyers at our firm know that concerns about insurance, lost property, and lost income can complicate your ability to recover physically from the effects of an accident. Serious injuries can keep you out of work and unable to earn a living for yourself or loved ones who rely on you.
3 Costly Mistakes Accident Victims Make:
- Never accept a first offer.Your settlement will have to cover all of your current and future medical bills and lost wages‚ plus compensation for the pain and suffering you go through. But insurance companies pay an army of employees and attorneys to minimize the amount of money you receive.Don’t be tricked into settling for less than you deserve. Instead, let us protect you from a system that looks out for itself and get you maximum compensation.
- Focus on your recovery‚ not your finances.When you’ve been in a Car Accident Lawyer‚ your health is your primary focus – as it should be. Working toward recovery requires your full attention. That means you can’t afford to let anything distract you.Instead, let us handle the details of your claim. Your time is too important to waste on the phone with the insurance company or buried in forms to fill out. Since we make you our No Fee Promise, you won’t even have to worry about coming up with the money to pay anything upfront.
- Don’t wait until it’s too late.New Jersey has a general two-year statute of limitations‚ but there are exceptions. In some situations, you only have 90 days to file a written claim or you lose your right to compensation. The sooner you contact an attorney‚ the better.
New Jersey Car Accident Lawsuits
When you’ve been hurt in a car accident, you have two options:
- You can let this disaster take over your life, without fighting back, or
- You can stand up for yourself and take action by hiring the right lawyer to fight for you.
You didn’t deserve this pain. You shouldn’t have to compromise your quality of life or pay thousands of dollars because another driver made a reckless mistake. And you have every right to fight back.
While no one can change what happened, we will pursue every avenue to get you the compensation – and the justice – you deserve. We will fight tirelessly to get maximum results for your Car Accident Lawyer claim or lawsuit, even if it means negotiating aggressively or fighting for your rights in court.
It might not feel like it right now, but everything will be okay – we’re here to make sure of it.
“Review Best Car-accident-lawyers now”
Car Accident Lawyer and liability in California
If you are found to have acted negligently or recklessly as a driver, you will be liable to provide compensation for medical bills, loss of income, pain and suffering, and other losses. In some cases, the liability insurance that all drivers are required to have will cover these costs. However, in the case of fatality or severe injury, damages may well exceed the amount that insurance covers.
As California is also a state that does not have “no-fault” insurance, the cost of compensation will come solely from the insurance of the party deemed to be at fault. In such cases, the liable party may also be subject to driver’s license suspension or even jail time, depending on the severity of the circumstances determined to be the cause of action.
Why hire a Los Angeles car accident lawyer?
If you are involved in a Car Accident Lawyer case in Los Angeles, it is crucial to secure a legal team with the experience and investigative resources to build the strongest case possible. Working with a lawyer at Ellis Law is the first step.
You may be entitled to compensation for injuries and other losses sustained in a car accident. The amount of compensation will vary, depending on a number of factors including the extent and permanence of your injuries, whether you lost wages or were unable to work after the accident, and other considerations of pain and suffering.
Selecting a Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer:
Here are some factors to consider when hiring a lawyer to handle Car Accident Lawyer claims:
Talk to an attorney and see if the attorney seems knowledgeable about the area of law the you’re consulting the attorney for. Being comfortable with your attorney is important. You want to hire an attorney that is responsive and does not disappear once you sign the agreement. We try to return all of our clients’ calls and emails within 24 hours. The goal is to be actively involved and to properly work up a case.
Looking into the background of an attorney is important. You can go on the internet and find out what their experience is, what their professional associations were, what organizations they belong to, are they trying to stay educated and active in this area of law. Trust is important on both sides in any kind of attorney-client relationship. It is a good idea for a potential client to talk to the attorney and make sure that they feel comfortable with who they’re going to hire.