Payless Car Rental Deals in Seattle, Washington
The SEA-TAC Payless Car Rental is located in the northeastern section of the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and is only a quick complimentary shuttle ride from the SEA baggage claim. Once there, you may find several car rental options, but you won’t find better value for your dollar on Seattle rental cars than Payless. Whether you need a compact, mid-sized car or minivan to enjoy your stay in Washington, we offer great rental car deals to help your travel budget go further.
Things to Do in Seattle, WA
The city of Seattle is only a quick half-hour drive from the airport, Payless Car Rental and young and old alike will be delighted by the city’s wide variety of family friendly activities and attractions. The award-winning Woodland Park Zoo, home to a thousand magnificent animals, is definitely a must-see. The Pike Place Market is the heart and soul of Seattle’s food scene, and has something to satisfy everyone’s appetite. And, of course, no trip to Seattle would be complete without a visit to the top of the world-famous Space Needle.
Sandwiched between the waters of Puget Sound and Lake Washington, Seattle is an exceptionally scenic city, complete with its iconic Space Needle tower piercing the skyline. Thousands of visitors are drawn to the city to attend the many festivals and fairs which include numerous Native American pow-wows, the Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF) in May/June, the Bon Odori celebration and the Seafair Cup hydroplane race, held in early August on Lake Washington. Seattle has an abundance of theaters, music venues, shopping centers and arts attractions, making it the ideal choice for those looking for a touch of culture.
If you’d like to explore Washington’s natural beauty instead of the big city, your Payless rental car can take you to Olympic National Park or Mount St Helen’s for some hiking and great outdoor sightseeing. Or go for a leisurely drive along the Pacific Coast Highway for some whale spotting. Being close to the Canadian border, a visit to Seattle can easily incorporate a quick road trip into Canada in your Payless rental car.
Location Address:3150 S 160th St
Seattle, WA 98188
All Payless Car Rental companies currently operating at Sea-Tac Airport operate at a separate rental car facility, with dedicated shuttle buses operating on a 24-hour-a-day schedule. Two passenger pick-up areas are located outside baggage claim at the north and south ends of the main terminal.
Upon arrival at Sea-Tac Airport
- Proceed to the baggage claim level and pick up your checked bags.
- Exit the sliding glass doors near carousel #1 or #15 and walk to one of the two designated shuttle bus pick-up areas.
- Shuttle buses depart frequently for the rental car facility.
- If you are returning a vehicle, take SR518 and follow signs for the Rental Car Facility.
Companies operating at the Rental Car Facility
- Alamo: 1-800-462-5266 or www.alamo.com
- Avis: 1-800-331-1212 or www.avis.com
- Budget: 1-800-527-7000 (local reservations), (800) 527-0700 (out-of-town reservations) or www.budget.com
- Dollar Car Rental: (206) 433-5825 or www.dollar.com
- Enterprise: (206) 246-1953 or www.enterprise.com
- EZ Rent-A-Car: (206) 444-4974 or www.e-zrentacar.com
- Firefly Car Rental: 1-888-296-9135 or www.fireflycarrental.com
- Fox Rent A Car: 1-800-225-4369 or www.foxrentacar.com
- Hertz: 1-800-654-3131 or www.hertz.com
- National: 1-800-328-4567 or www.nationalcar.com
- Payless: 1-800-PAYLESS or www.paylesscar.com
- Sixt Rent A Car: 1-888-SIXTCAR (888-749-8227) or www.sixt.com
- Thrifty: 1-877-283-0898 or www.thrifty.com
Customers looking for a shuttle to Rent-A-Wreck need to take the Rental Car Facility Shuttle and transfer to the company’s shuttle at the facility.
Reviews for Payless in Seattle
Loved the car
Pros: Great vehicle. Because of a late flight we actually were upgraded from a midsize SUV to a nicer full sized Jeep Grand Cherokee with all the bells and whistles. Same price. Very comfortable, great mileage (23 mpg) over 3,000 miles driven through ice, snow, slush, rain….no hiccups from the vehicle.
Cons: Because of frozen cleaning facilities in Seattle, car was not as clean as it should have been but this was also a factor in giving it to us for the same price. Nothing we couldn’t live with. Will definitely rent from Payless again.
Pros: At the dropoff the first agent could not get the bill figured and tried to change an extra$100. When the second agent about 10 minutes later he was able to correct the problem
I was charged more than twice the quoted amount
Pros: I liked the little truck they offered me instead of the vehicle I had originally booked.
Cons: I was quoted $77 for 3 days and $27 for the damage protection, then was charged $208 when I dropped the truck off (at the time I said I would) with a full tank of gas. I have no idea why I was charged so much more but wasn’t offered any type of explanation. I will never rent from Payless again